When we opened our first store in Brookfield, our vision was that it will become “Your Preferred Dessert Place in Greater Milwaukee”. Offering you genuine French macarons, savorous European cakes, sublime artisan chocolates that look like jewels, and premium gelato made in the pure Italian tradition.
So what makes our gelato so different?
- LESS FAT & LESS SUGAR | in the USA, ice cream must contain at least 10% fat to be called ice cream. Our gelato has only 6% fat, and because of this, we can add less sugar. Less fat and less sugar means a much healthier product.
- LESS AIR | gelato and ice cream contain air so they are fluffy and easy to scoop. This process, called overrun, naturally reduces costs, so why pay for air?
- Cheap ice cream: 50%-70% overrun
- Premium ice cream: 40-50% overrun
- Our gelato… 20-30% overrun!
- JUST NATURAL FLAVORING | we do not use colorants or artificial flavoring but genuine ingredients and yes our pistachio are genuine Sicilian Pistachio that cost us $85/lb…
- SERVED WARMER | Ice Cream is served at 0-5F while gelato is served at 7-10F.
So, what does all this mean?
a product that has less fat, less air, less sugar, genuine ingredients and served warmer comes at a cost but also has an AMAZING mouthfeel. So let’s try one of our 18 exclusive flavors that we serve every day.
15 Flavors All Year long : Birthday Cake | Dark Chocolate Brownie | Cookies & Cream | Vanilla Bean | Sicilian Pistachio | Tiramisu | Espresso Biscoff | Salted Caramel | Mint Chocolate Chips | Nutella | Old Fashioned Wisconsin Brandy | Moose Tracks | Chocolate Cookie Dough | Pineapple Sorbet | Raspberry Sorbet
3 Seasonal Flavors Currently Available : Coconut | Strawberry Stracciatella | Peppermint Chocolate (@ Mayfair) | Irish Cream (@ Brookfield)
Baron’s Gelato is our supplier for Gelato made, Sheboygan, WI. We chose Baron because their goal is to produce creative and high quality products. They use fresh milk and cream from Wisconsin and source the best ingredients from around the world. “As one of the leading authorities in artisan gelato, we are proud to make our product on the Ferrari of gelato equipment, Carpigiani” said Baron.